This is a responsive, SEO optimized wordpress theme with several customization possibilities. It can be suitable for many kind of websites, small business, portfolio, blog, etc.. Click on the topmenu items to see most of the theme features, and possible theme settings. The main features of the theme are:
- compatible with WordPress 6
- responsive theme, also fits to mobile and tablet devices
- built-in slideshow
- built-in special widget: Coral post with thumbnail widget, see below
- text or image logo
- dropdown menu
- the maximum page width is either 1020px or 1200px
- Layouts: one-column, two-column, three-column layouts with customizable sidebar widths
- typography: customizable body font, heading font, site title font, tagline font
- google fonts
- social icons menu
- customizable colors: site title color, tagline color, body font color, heading font color, background color, link color, social icon color
- several widget areas, see below
- custom menus
You can see below the widget areas of the Coral-dark-pro wordpress theme. Actually the “Over content” and “Below content” widget areas have a maximum number of 4, not 2. If you use less than 4 widget areas e.g in the Top 1-4 positions, they will have equal width and fill the whole page width.
Coral posts with thumbnail widget
This wordpress theme contain a special widget that can display posts with thumbnails of the featured images in two different layouts:
Setting up the extra widget areas for the front page
In the “Appearance /Customize/Static front page” set up a static front page and a blog page. Then in the Pages menu edit your front page, and there on the right you have the options to set the page template (Page attributes/Template), where you can choose the layout of the page (e.g. Extra widget areas, 3 columns, content middle).
Now that you have set up a page with extra widget areas, you can go to the Appearance/Widgets to edit widgets. The special widget of this theme is the Coral posts with thumbnails. You can also edit text widgets easily if you install the “Black studio tinymce widget” plugin.
Current version: 1.3
The readme.txt file of the theme contains the info about the changes. To update the theme, save your theme modifications (also of the child theme if you use it), you can also backup your site, download the new theme, and install it. Then apply your theme modifications again.
Simple Child Theme
You need the installed parent theme before you install the child theme.